Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Overview
Put away your old device and start with this amazing Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 phone. With the selfie generation, social media is popular and Xiaomi wants to tap into it. The company has added a 32MP camera sensor and an ultra-wide-angle lens on the front of its Redmi Y3 device for users to take selfies. The Redmi Y3 has a new look compared to its predecessor. It’s made of glass-like plastic and has a soft rubberized frame, which gives it a classy feel. The build quality is good; the device doesn’t feel cheap. Before we start with the review, let’s have a look at the specifications of this smartphone. The Redmi Y3 sports a 6.26-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen resolution of 720×1560 pixels. The Redmi Y3 comes with an all-plastic build. The glass-like plastic back and the soft-rubberized plastic frame make it feel like a higher quality device than its predecessor.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Specifications
- The Model Number is M1810F6I and the name is Redmi Y3.
- It is a smartphone and the sim type is dual sim.
- It has a dedicated sim slot.
- Touchscreen present and OTG Compatible.
- The display size is 15.9 cm (6.26 inches).
- Resolution is 1520 x 720 pixels.
- Resolution Type is HD+.
- Other Display Features are Dot Notch Display, 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, Screen to Body Ratio 86.83%, NTSC 84% (Typical), Brightness: 450 nits (Typical), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Sunlight.
- Operating System is Android Pie 9.0.
- The processor Type is Qualcomm Snapdragon 632.
- Internal Storage is 64GB.
- Has Phone Book Memory and also has Call Log Memory, SMS Memory.
- The Primary camera is 12MP + 2MP.
- Primary Camera Features are Panorama Mode, Auto Focus, Low Light Enhancement (Built-in), f/2.2 Aperture Lens, AI Portrait Mode, HDR, AI Beautify 4.0, 1.25 micrometer Large pixels, 12MP + 2MP AI Dual Rear Camera.
- AI Scene Detection, Face Recognition.
- The Secondary camera is 32MP.
- Secondary Camera Features is 4-in-1 Remosaic, Selfie Timer, EIS, AI Portrait Mode, AI Beautify 4.0, HDR, Ultra.
- Wide 80Degree FOV, Aperture Lens: f/2.25, Palm Shutter, Face.
- Flash is Front Screen Flash with Auto-Adjust Color Temperature.
- It is an HD Recording.
- Video Recording is there.
- Digital Zoom is present.
- Video Call Support is there.
- Network Type is 3G, 4G, 2G.
- Supported Networks are GSM, WCDMA, 4G LTE.
- Internet Connectivity is 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Design
Xiaomi new switched to a new design with the Redmi Note 7 series, and as we’d anticipated the same Auro design now extends to the Y3 (and to the Redmi 7). The Redmi Y3 sports a display with an atomic-shaped dapple notch at the top capsule its biggest highlight, the selfie camera, and the earpiece. There are thin bezels on side edges and a sizable chin at the bottom with ad light. Although the display is altitudinous than the Redmi Y2, the apprentice is still added compact and offers a better in-hand feeling. Flip it over, and you’ll notice a reflecting gradian pattern available in three colors – Elegant Blue, Bold Red, and Prime Black. The Note 7 had a real glass back, but the more affordable Y3 (and Redmi 7) have glass- finish polycarbonate back, which is why Xiaomi could hereabouts add angles, so easing a business grip. Also on the back are binary cameras arranged vertically at the top left corner. The affection detector at the center is accessible and Redmi by Xiaomi branding also finds a place close to the bottom. Like the Note 7-series, the Redmi Y3 is splash resistant. And unlike the Note 7-series, Y3 comes with a staunch card place and has a regular micro USB harborage (No No Type-C). As for the pieced quality, we’ve noticed that it’s a bit too prone to rasps. The hindmost panel picks up clangor marks yea with regular wiping. We recommend you use the rushed TPU case as soon as you take the phone out of the box.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Performance
For the Redmi Y3, Xiaomi has sided with a subordinate-than-a-year-old Snapdragon 632 octa-core chipset that’s erected on the 14nm process technology. The chipset features custom Kyro 250 cores and Cortex-A53 cores. The Redmi Y3 is offered in two combinations – 3 GB RAM and 32 GB depot, and 4 GB RAM and 64 GB depot – each with a down-the-line card groove. On the software front, it runs MIUI 10 which is hung on Android Pie and is ridden with ads. However, you’ll find yourself on familiar grounds, If you have used a Xiaomi phone before. By failure, all apps icons are heaped on the home screen. While jiggling with the phone, we noticed bloatware, notwithstanding, dopers are allowed to uninstall legion of these preloaded apps. In terms of performance, I plant it to be a bit underwhelming, but I guess it wouldn’t be fair to complain considering the price. The Snapdragon 632 is a decent chip for affordable phones, but on the Redmi Y3, I much ran into app crashes and lags. I guess these issues should be fixed with a pending update. High-end games like PUBG and Asphalt 8 are playable in the smallest settings.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 has a mAh Li-Po battery that runs for a like long period of time without warranting a charge really hourly. There are two SIM places and both support a 4G network. Other connectivity features are Wi-Fi802.11, b/ g/ n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2, A-GPS, and a USB place.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Camera And Storage Specifications.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 is equipped with twin primary cameras with 12MP and 2MP lenses that have autofocus and LED flash. The maximum resolution of snaps that can be clicked is 4000 x 3000 pixels. The frontward camera is also on the sharper side with a 32MP lens and can click good quality selfies. The internal storehouse of the device is 32 GB but can be expanded up to 512 GB by using a memory card. Without the supernumerary storehouse, the internal space might not be sufficient for some junkies.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Display Specifications.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 is constructed on an a6.26- inch screen that has a resolution of 720 x pixels. The waterdrop notch display has a pixel consistency of 269 PPI. The device is powered by two close-core Kryo 250 processors running at1.8 GHz and grounded on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chip. Multitasking and gaming are smooth and calm with 3 GB RAM and Adreno 506 diagrams processor. Though the processor isn’t the Sunday featured, it’s decent enough to compensate for the price paid for the addicts.
Specification: Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 | 32GB
3 reviews for Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Y3 | 32GB