Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 | 32GB
- This Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone is a mainstream device that has a good design and hardware, and they are priced for the public.
- Perfect for Games, Movies & Multi-tasking. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 which is great for an extraordinary gaming experience.
- Can see a different world by 120° FOV Ultra Wide-angle Camera.
- For spectacular selfies AI Beautify, AI Portrait Mode is there.
- Convenient payment options are there such as credit card, debit card, EMI options are there and Cash on delivery available.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Features
The Redmi lineup has been one of the most sought-after budget smartphones for ages now, but with competition hotting up in the member, Xioami needs to step up its game to stay apposite. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is an attempt to do that and has a lot to offer for the price delivering new accouterments and a set of earth-shattering-challenged features. Packing the brand new Helio G90T chipset along with a huge mAh battery with fast charging and a court-camera setup on the rear, the Redmi Note 8 Pro has all that it takes to be a competitive handset. At the first eye, performance is analogous to flagships from the last age while the camera setup aims to feed an adaptable experience on the cheap. Either, Note 8 Pro is one of the first bent to incorporate the brand new 64MP detector from Samsung with native pixel-binning technology. We’re anticipating good low-light performance and competent Night mode to complete the overall camera performance.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Specifications
- The model is Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
- The type of design is Bar.
- Dimensions is 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm (6.23 x 2.96 x 0.33 in).
- Weight is 190 Grams (With Battery).
- It is not waterproof.
- The Display Type is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- The size of the is 6.3 inches (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio).
- Resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio.
- Display Colors are 16 Million Colors.
- Pixel Density is 409 PPI (pixels per inch).
- It has a Touch Screen.
- CPU is Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver).
- GPU is Adreno 610.
- RAM available in the phone is 3GB and the internal memory is 32 GB.
- Sensors available are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Operating System is Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10.
- Has User Interface.
- The Rear Camera is of 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP depth sensor lenses.
- Image at 2160p.
- Video at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS.
- Has LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The front camera is 13 MP.
- SIM available is Nano-SIM.
- Has Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- USB is of 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
- Has GPS, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- NFC is not present.
- No Wireless Charging.
- Has Headphone Jack.
- Battery Capacity is Li-Po 4000 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 18W.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Design
The design and features of the new model are mostly similar to the original version. The Redmi Note 8 2021 sports a waterdrop-style notched display. The smartphone has thin bezels surrounding the display and a chin at the bottom. The rear fingerprint sensor can still be seen at the back. The new version packs a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, while the older model offered a Snapdragon 665 SoC under the hood. You get the same quad rear camera setup, including a 48MP primary camera sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a macro sensor. On the front, there is a 13MP selfie camera. The Redmi Note 8 2021 offers the same 6.3-inch full-HD display with 450-nits of brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It comes with a 4,000mAh battery, similar to the original version. The smartphone supports 18W fast charging as well. The device features an IR blaster, a type-C charging port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It is splash-resistant as well. The new Redmi phone will be available in two storage versions, including 4GB RAM + 64GB and 4GB RAM + 128GB. The budget device will be offered in three color options, including Neptune Blue, Moonlight White, and Space Black. Xiaomi is soon expected to reveal the price and sale details of the Redmi Note 8 2021 model. As of now, there is no word on the India launch of the device.
If you face any problem regarding the refurbished Xiaomi device then you can get our official site i.e Techyuga for repairing.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Performance
Xiaomi’s Redmi series phones have always offered great value for money to consumers. They are quintessential mainstream phones: good, solid hardware paired with an attractive design and priced for affordability. But even by the Redmi Note standards, Xiaomi has managed to make the Redmi Note 8 series better. This is a phone that looks good, clicks great pictures, and offers blazing fast performance and long-lasting battery life. As the performance all-star, Redmi Note 8 (2021) boasts a powerful MediaTek Helio G85 processor consisting of a Mali-G52 MP2 GPU with peak speeds of 1GHz and an octa-core CPU clocked up to 2GHz, offering an all-round stellar performance for daily usage. Meanwhile, Redmi Note 8 (2021) keeps all of the excellent features that made its predecessor so popular, including the versatile 48MP quad-camera, a 6.3” FHD+ Dot Drop Display, and a 4,000mAh high-capacity battery.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Battery
Newly, 4000mAh mobiles are being fined, of course, it’s an optimal capacity to allow us to fight our days with a more demanding use without problems. As if that weren’t enough, Xiaomi has added fast charging so that we can have the mobile-ready in just 1 hour and 20 moments. We miss the absence of NFC, which has incorporated the Redmi Note 8T, although in return Xiaomi has not forgotten to add the FM radio and the announcements LED. Chancing the trim price for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is no easy task. Presently you’ll find where to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 at the trim price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a recognized dealer with the trim price.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Camera Specifications
The main camera uses the 48 MP ISOCELL Bright GM2 detector by Samsung. It’s a large1/2.25 ” detector with0.8 µm pixels, and the lens has an f/1.8 hole. Native pixel-binning is at play presently, so the image affair is 12MP. The 119- degree ultrawide- angle camera has an 8MP detector with an f/2.2 hole. There’s automatic contortion correction applied when necessary, but you can choose out of it. Visual stimulation and communication have been considered important aspects (McGoldrick McGoldrick, 2002). Visual merchandising is defined as the exercise, which coordinates effective merchandizing selection with effective merchandising display (Wolters Wolters& White, 1987). So, visual merchandising can be treated as, both the product and the brand are visually communicated to the guests with giving fitted communication. It is favorably movables to lead the purchase (Wanninayake Wanninayake& Dissanayake, 2019). Under visual merchandising there three sub-variables are used, product display, lighting, and store layout/ design.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Display Specifications
Xiaomi definitely meant to keep this all popular device in an eddy, but the reality of chipset wants across all sedulousness meant that the chipset had to be traded to keep the model everywhere. The truck of the Snapdragon 665 chipset with a MediaTek Helio G85 represents a side-grade at sporty since it does swipe up the Bluetooth radio to Bluetooth5.2 but at the same time limits videotape prisoner to FullHD, instead of 4K. You also get a surplus splash-resistant coating compared to the original model. The Redmi Note 8 2021 can no longer be had with 6 GB of RAM either, just 3 GB or 4 GB, but, on the wiseass side, its entry-status warehouse has been swiped up to 64 GB, instead of 32 GB. The color options are now top too-Moonlight White, Space Black, and the Neptune Blue we’ve on our review unit. Nebula Purple and Cosmic Purple are no longer options.
Shah Arselan –
Best Mobile under 10000
Aman Singh –
Excellent phone under 10,000. Specially 18 watt fast chargers. if your budget is 10k u must buy it without any doubt.
Krishna Mitra –
I am really glad to receive this phone.
The Display Type is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The size of the is 6.3 inches (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio).
Resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio.
Display Colors are 16 Million Colors.