Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Features In Details
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is a classic look at the best of color, design, and innovation. It has a 4-sided 3D curve design that makes it an absolute delight to hold in your hand. The 16.58 cm (6.53 inches) Dot Drop Full-Screen display with a screen-to-body ratio of 91.4% and a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 px gives you an enhanced viewing experience. This phone is made of Gorilla Glass 5, one of the toughest glass types to crack. The front and back are protected by a splash-proof coating that can withstand any water or dust damage. Reinforced edges prevent the screen from breaking when dropped.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Display Features
The Mi Note 8 Pro has a 6.3-inch screen with an 83% screen-to-body ratio, which is very close to the 84.9% of the iPhone X. The phone has a pixel density of 395 PPI and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, which is also similar to the iPhone 8 Plus. It has dimensions of 161.4 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm and weighs 200 grams. The Redmi Note 8 Pro has a curved Gorilla Glass 5 panel on the rear. The phone is available in different colors including Pearl White, Halo White, and Shadow Black. It has a glass body with a water notch at the top that houses the selfie camera. The power and volume buttons are on the right side of the device. The left side holds the nano-SIM slot and the microSD card slot.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Performance
The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G90T (12nm) octa-core processor with 6GB RAM. It has a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. It has an integrated fingerprint (rear-mounted) camera, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensor. The Redmi Note 8 Pro mobile phone runs on Android 9.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Camera Features
It comes with a quad-camera setup that includes a 64 MP sensor with f/1.9 aperture and PDAF, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2 MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and 2 MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The phone also has LED flash, HDR, and panorama shots. It will help users in taking selfies as well as video calling.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Battery and Storage
It has a 4500mAh non-removable battery with fast charging technology. The phone comes with 64GB/6GB RAM. It supports a microSD expandable memory of up to 256 GB. Xiaomi has especially added the microSD card feature for the Indian smartphone market. The phone ships with a clear plastic case in the box along with an 18W fast charger.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Connectivity
The smartphone comes with a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and USB. It also has four navigation systems. MediaTek’s HyperEngine allows users to switch between Wi-Fi or 4G within milliseconds or connecting to two Wi-Fi bands simultaneously.
Refurbished Redmi Note 8 Pro Platform
This phone runs on MediaTek’s Helio G90T (12nm) platform. The MediaTek’s Helio G90T (12nm) processor is meant for gamers, according to the company. It is the first phone to use a 64MP 4-cell sensor camera with lens options ranging from ultra-wide to telescopic or depth-mapping sensors. The phone runs on the MIUI 10 based on the Android 9.0 Operating system. MediaTek’s Helio G90T chipset has an octa-core CPU with a maximum frequency of 2.05GHz.
The 12nm SoC supports both ARM Cortex-A55 and ARM Cortex-A76 cores and it also includes a programmable GPU, MediaTek MALI G76MP4. MediaTek G90 series combines a Cat-12 4G LTE WorldMode modem with 3x CA and 4×4 MIMO and 256QAM. The company claims that it provides more reliable connectivity performance even in densely populated spaces. The technology has DSDS (dual SIM) leadership, which allows dual 4G VoLTE and 4G data connections.
Refurbished Xiaomi Note 8 Pro Sensors
The smartphone features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for added security. It also comes with an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensors. MediaTek has included a technology called HyperEngine that the company states offers an enhanced gaming experience by offering responsive touchscreens, faster framerates, HDR support, and intelligent networking which allows it to switch quickly between Wi-Fi or 4G and connecting to two Wi-Fi bands at the same time.
Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications
Refurbished Redmi Note 8 Pro Camera Specifications
- It features 64MP Ultra high-resolution primary camera.
- It offers 0.8μm，1/1.7 inch CMOS image sensor, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, f/1.89.
- It also comes with an 8MP Ultra-wide angle lens and a 2MP Macro lens with a Dedicated depth sensor.
- It features 10x digital zoom.
- It comes with a phase detection focus, Contrast detection focus.
- It offers a video resolution of up to 3840×2160 pixels.
- It features a dual-LED flash.
- It also features Night mode, AI Scene detection, Smart ultra-wide angle mode, AI Beautify, Burst mode, Tilt-shift, Level display, Custom watermark, Pro mode, AI Portrait mode 3D Lighting, Panorama mode.
- It features 20MP Front Camera.
- The front camera includes features like Panorama selfie, Palm shutter, AI Silhouette detection, Wide-angle distortion correction, HDR, Selfie timer, Face recognition Full-screen camera frame, AI Beautify, AI Portrait mode, AI Scene detection, AI Studio lighting.
Refurbished Redmi Note 8 Pro Display Specifications
- It offers a resolution of 2340 x 1080 FHD+.
- It comes with a 16.58cm (6.53) Dot Notch HDR Display.
- It has offered a Brightness of 500nit (typ) / 420nit (min).
- It provides Contrast of 1500:1 (typ) | NTSC: 84% (typ).
Refurbished Redmi Note 8 Pro Battery Specifications
- It comes with a 4500mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery.
- It comes with an 18W USB Type-C connector port.
Refurbished Redmi Note 8 Pro Other Specifications
- It comes with Helio G90T Professional Gaming Processor.
- It comes with ARM Mali G76 MC4 800MHz GPU.
Specification: Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (64 GB)
3 reviews for Refurbished Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (64 GB)